2018 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, Pickup (Stock #R2014)
Photos shown may be library images.
Available NOW in Littleton, CO
- 4 Doors
- 4-way power adjustable passenger seat
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- 6.7 liter inline 6 cylinder engine
- 8-way power adjustable drivers seat
- Air conditioning with dual zone climate control
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Bed Length - 76.3 '
- Climate controlled - Driver and passenger heated-cushion driver and passenger heated-seatback
- Clock - In-radio display
- Cooled - Driver and passenger
- Cruise control
- Cylinder Deactivation
- Driver memory seats
- Engine hour meter
- External temperature display
- Four-wheel drive
- Front fog/driving lights
- Head airbags - Curtain 1st and 2nd row
- Heated drivers seat
- Heated passenger seat
- Heated steering wheel
- Leather seats
- Memory settings for 2 drivers
- Passenger Airbag
- Pickup Bed Type - Regular
- Power windows with 2 one-touch
- Remote power door locks
- Split-bench rear seats
- Stability control
- Tilt steering wheel
- Traction control - ABS and driveline
- Trailer hitch
- Transmission hill holder
- Trip computer
- Universal remote transmitter
- View All
*You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, and/or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, and/or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* Images and options shown are examples only, and may not reflect exact vehicle color, trim, options, and/or other specifications.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for complete details.
*USED VEHICLES MAY BE SUBJECT TO UNREPAIRED MANUFACTURER RECALLS. PLEASE CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER OR A DEALER FOR THAT LINE MAKE FOR RECALL ASSISTANCE/QUESTIONS OR CHECK THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION WEBSITE FOR CURRENT RECALL INFORMATION BEFORE PURCHASING. For Recall Lookup please review this link - https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls.